I wore the glove while playing a card game with my sister, and that was very difficult. I had to hold the cards up to my chest with the "prosthetic" arm and then pick out which one I wanted with my real hand. Also, everytime my sister handed me a card I had to sit down my stack, take the card, add it to the stack, and pick it back up again.
Stephanie Gomes was very interesting and I loved seeing the bioprinter. She didn't say anything about being foreign, but I thought it was admirable that she came to America to study biomedical engineering and she seems so good at what she does. The bioprinter was amazing to see. Matt, Greg, and Jenny were all very interesting as well. I really like microbiology and so I thought them studying bacteria was really cool, and it made me want to learn more about it since Jenny is going to Copenhagen (I want to travel with whatever I do).
Olivia