Wednesday, August 5, 2015

I have just now eaten dinner with my "prosthetic." I didn't find it as challenging as I expected it to be because I my left hand doesn't really function for me. However, I did notice when trying to get some of the last bit of food off of my plate it was challenging.
Now, on to my people that I chose to write about. I chose Nicole Deal and Eileen Krepkovich. I don't know what in particular it was but overall I was very interesting in what they talked about. Dr. Deal was able to show that women can be just as skilled as men when it comes to doing surgeries all day. I suppose I was also interested in her because of my background with orthopedic surgery. I was interested in what Eileen Krepkovich brought to show us because I am interested mor win the equipment part of biomedical engineering. I thought the idea of being able to track simple things that were not so simple for people without a limb was very inventive.
That is all, see you guys tomorrow !