Jade
Dear Jennifer Langer,
Thank you for educating me on epilepsy! I hardly knew any of the information you gave beforehand and am really glad I could hear you speak. You have inspired me and interested me in your field of work. A field I had not considered before. I am glad I could meet you.
Dear Kim Wilkens, David Chen, and all undergraduates who made this camp possible,
I am so thankful to have been a part of this camp and grateful to you guys for making it happen! Without this camp, I would have never gotten such a hands-on experience in bio-medical engineering and gotten to see all the cool labs! It was great getting to see such smart women and men doing what they love in STEM. I definitely feel like I've been inspired by this camp and will definitely not be forgetting it!
Sekum
This has been an awesome week of learning new things. I would like to thank Kim and David for collaborating with so many different people to make tech girls possible. I would also like to thank Kathrine and Karina for helping us throughout the week and answering all of our questions and giving us cool suggestions during our mini-projects.
Anika
I'd like to thank both Kathrine and Karina for dedicating their time to BioMed Tech Girls. I know they probably have lots of work to do for their own projects, and I appreciate the fact that they decided to spend their time working with us. They were helpful and friendly all week and worked to keep our spirits high when we were tired. Also, it was cool to experience what they work on in college and what working in BioMed is really like. Lastly, it was really interesting to hear their thoughts on VR in therapy and I was grateful they let us experience the Vive and other VR headsets.