I'd like to thank Katherine and Karina and all of the other undergraduates for teaching us what it's like being in BME at UVA. This program really helped me get a better understanding of what I want to do in college and will help me a lot when I start applying in a few months.
Thea
This week has flown by so quickly and I've had so many amazing experiences and encounters. It's hard for me to just thank two people for their time and for being great impacts on my experience, so I would like to thank everyone who spoke with me this week and taught me more about Bio-Medical Engineering than I had ever known before this camp!
Aditi
David, you really helped me learn about BME this week. Your presentations were awesome, and the way you take the time to get to know all of the students was very nice. Learning about design, how to give feedback, and how to empathize with patients were three important things that you taught us this week, along with all the BME knowledge you shared with us.