1. During the exercise, I felt a bit frustrated since I couldn't do or had difficulty with actions that I had previously taken for granted. It took a lot longer to get things done and it must be very stressful if you're in a rush. Putting on the sock and shoe was especially difficult (and painful) and required flexibility, which I don't have. Having both legs be affected with spastic CP would have been extremely challenging.
2. This assignment has made me at least a bit more aware of what it's like to live with a disability such as cerebral palsy and how physically and emotionally draining it is. Of course, walking around for ten minutes is very different from living with it, but I understand the frustration more.
3. I liked making the videos because it creates a more interactive learning environment, so I would say it is a good addition to any assignment. For this assignment especially, it was useful to see yourself struggling and offered a new perspective other than first-person.
NOTE: This is late due to some tech difficulties