2. After having my leg taped up and unable to move in many directions, I really was able to see what an everyday life of a person with cerebral palsy. I realized that the struggles of people with disability, in that they have to think more about all their movements than a person without a disability. Every bend of the muscle had to be thought out, and that was something that was very new for me. I think before I had known that the struggle of people with limited to no mobility in their limbs was a large one, but after my own experience, I realized how difficult the struggle really is(and I only did it for 10 minutes- not for my entire life!)
3. I think the video really allowed me to see what my body looked like as I was doing in my movements. I do not really think the video helped in the actually physical feeling what a person with a similar felt, but maybe why they would feel embarrassed about how they looked. Seeing myself on film and moving in a more odd manner than normal made me feel uncomfortable, which simulated why a person with that certain disability would feel embarrassed.
Kelly