I would like to thank Kim Wilkens and David Chen for starting and leading this program. I'm grateful to them and all the students for being there every day and giving us your time since I know you guys are busy people. The students also keep things fun and enjoyable, especially Christina.
People in labs always have work to do, so I'm grateful that they took time to show us around and even prepare presentations for us. I learned a lot about cancer, muscles, and various technology from them and I've never really been in a real, functional laboratory so it was interesting to see all the equipment and different people. I also developed an interest in muscular systems due to the labs and it is now a possible career path for me.
Finally I would like to thank Mr. Meyers as I really enjoyed his presentation. I have always been interested in MRIs and X-rays and other ways to see what's going on inside the body. I had an MRI a couple years back and I wondered how they could see what was in my leg, so he helped me understand.
Victoria