Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Day 3 Reflection

I have really enjoyed the camp thus far, and it seems like everyday gets better and better. I have really enjoyed the guest speakers that have spoken with us, and I have really expanded my views on biomedical engineering. Seeing so many people in the field has shown me how the field is very diverse, and that there are many jobs I never imagined that relate back to biomedical engineering. I think that has been something that has blown my mind. With every lab tour we do and every  speaker that comes to visit us, my knowledge of biology, and the technology that is expanding the field, grows. Yesterday, Mark Andrews is someone I found very inspiring. He does so many great things for people in need, and the devices he has created for people in need just amazes me. I have not really had a high point or a low point, the entire camp has been such a great learning experience, and I am excited to see what else is in store for the rest of the week. 


-Kelly